This Disney Planning Guide was created to help you experience a magical Walt Disney World vacation! Take just a little time to plan in advance to get the most out of your dream Disney vacation! Use this planning guide to get started now!
Disney Online Trip Planning Tool: Now it’s easier than ever to plan your vacation!
- How to guide for the Disney Trip Planner Online
Disney Planning Guide: Hotels, Dining Plans and Money Savers
- Planning your magical vacation starts here (Four questions to get you started)
- Disney Lodging: On Property or Off Property (Pros/Cons for On/Off Property)
- Disney Dining Options explained
- Five easy money saving tips
- Understanding the NEW Fastpass+ at Walt Disney World, Orlando
Disney Planning Guide: Park Guides and Detailed Itineraries
- Magic Kingdom Planning Guide (See the Magic Kingdom in a Day)
- Planning guides for Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom
- The Magic Kingdom’s New Fantasyland explained.
Helpful Tips and New Attraction Reviews
- The The NEW Disney Fastpass+!
- Understanding Fast Pass. Have a plan!
- Epcot’s Agent P Adventure.
- Epcot’s NEW and IMPROVED Test Track. (And tips to score big!)
Great Advice from External Sites
While I can’t guarantee the accuracy of information provided by external sites, I use these links when planning our family trips. They offer great information on topics I don’t consider myself “expert” enough to write about.
- Disney Dining Plan, Understanding Free Snacks (includes tips on which snacks offer the best bang for the buck and which are Disney fan favorites) June, 2013.