Whether you’re new to Family Travels on a Budget or a frequent guest, I hope you find the information here helpful. To get the most from this site, allow me to introduce you to all it offers.
The primary goal of Family Travels on a Budget is to help any trip planner on any budget plan the best vacation for the budget available. Whether you budget $50 per day or $500, hopefully the tips and ideas shared here will help you experience the best vacations ever!
Other posts cover information specific to type of travel or other travel related topics:
- road trips (car safety, driving safety)
- flying (packing, navigating airports, entertaining the kids)
- health and safety (how to pack meds or survive bad weather)
- coupons and money saving websites
- travel inspired recipes
- photo tips
- and more!
- The content improves with every comment you make so share your wisdom by commenting (TIPS are always welcome!).
- Ask a question — by comment or email. I do my very best to address those in subsequent posts. If I don’t have the answer, maybe another reader will. Of course, I will research every question presented here at Family Travels on a Budget to provide an answer to you.
- If you really like a post, please share it with others. I don’t write just because I like to write (though it’s true, I do). I hope what I write is helpful and relevant to others. So, please, share favorite posts on your facebook, through twitter, google plus (That’s what those little buttons up in the right hand corner are all about. Click on the “f” button to go facebook… you get the idea!).
- Finally, if you LOVE what you read here (if you don’t please email suggestions for improvement), please subscribe by email, bookmark the site, sign up for RSS feed and visit often. Share Family Travels on a Budget with the vacation planners and dreamers you know — so they can participate too!